By Jim Knox
A very wet red-breasted grosbeak in Wilton last Sunday. This Fourth of July weekend brought warmer temperatures and some sunshine to western Maine.
This week we feature the wonderful work of photographers Pat Blanchard, Ernie Hall, Jim Dwinal, Jane Knox, Tom Oliver, Erin Ladd, Jane Naliboff and Jim Knox.Full Story»
FARMINGTON – The annual Independence Day parade featured the usual colorful floats, animals, marching bands and the unusual: a marriage proposal. Under bright clouded skies, the Farmington Rotary Club’s annual parade drew a large, appreciative crowd that lined the streets downtown. Among the parade participants were the dozen members of The Smiling Goat Precision Juggling […]
JAY – The annual Independence Day parade in Jay and Livermore Falls drew a crowd along Main Street Friday afternoon.
FARMINGTON – After years of fundraising and renovating the North Church, the Farmington Historical Society’s next project will be to make sure everyone can enjoy it. With that in mind, FHS officials met with Farmington Walmart store manager Greg Patterson to accept funds to build a walkway between Court Street and the rear entrance of […]
More in this category
- Area towns celebrating the Fourth of July with events, parades & fireworks
- Commissioners approve TIF funds for three projects
- Project Canopy Grant awarded to assess Farmington’s trees
- Three men arrested in connection with convenience store burglaries
- $5.79 million county budget approved after committee votes
- Store burglaries reported in Jay, New Vineyard and Weld