UNITY – A Farmington couple may go down in the state’s record book of rare bird finds after spotting an unusual tropical species visiting Maine last week. Steve and Debby Muise saw and were able to photograph a crested caracara sitting at the top of a utility pole near a farm in Unity, on Tuesday, […]Full Story»
SOUTH CARTHAGE – Next week, more than 40 musicians will descend on Skye Theatre for 10 performances as it closes out its last and final season with Music Week after a 10-year run as Maine’s Celtic music venue. “The best way to close out one chapter is to start a new one,” said Phill McIntyre […]
FARMINGTON – A 17-year-old bicyclist received minor injuries in a collision with a pick-up truck on Wilton Road Monday morning. According to Officer Derrick Doucette of the Farmington Police Department, a 17-year-old Wilton girl was riding west on Wilton Road when the bicycle suddenly veered into the left westbound lane as a pick-up truck was […]
By Jim Knox
Sunrise over Wilson Lake, Wilton.
The photography work of Scott Landry, Tony Nazar, Jim Dwinal, Darlene Power, Kelly Smith, Jane Knox, Steve Muise, Tom Oliver, Stu Mehlin, Roderick Small, Jane Naliboff and Jim Knox are featured in this Sunday’s line up.
More in this category
- Morin and Pepin inducted into Rangeley Logger’s Hall of Fame
- Farmington woman arrested, charged with assaulting boy
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Museum improved through MDOT
- New superintendent, staff to greet students in RSU 73
- State allows FCHN to join MaineHealth
- Expanded middle school, late-arrival Wednesdays mark new year at Mt. Blue Regional School District